If you don't know what to do with your partner in Baños de Agua Santa, don't worry, there are many exciting and romantic options to choose from; here are some of the most popular sites you can visit:
• Machay National Park: This natural park is one of the most popular sites for nature lovers. Here you can enjoy walks along beautiful trails, bathe in the crystalline waters of the thermal pools, and admire the panoramic view of the city.
• La Quinta Thermal Pools: These thermal pools are one of the most popular tourist attractions in Baños. With stunning views of the city, these pools offer a relaxing and romantic experience for visitors.
• Agua Santa Waterfalls: The Agua Santa waterfalls are one of the highlights of a trip to Baños. Here you can enjoy a refreshing bath under the waterfall or simply admire its beauty from the shore.
• Adventure Park: If you are looking for a bit of excitement, the Adventure Park is the perfect place. Here you can do bungee jumping, climbing, rappelling and other outdoor activities to live an unforgettable experience.
• Casa del Arbol: This hanging house is one of the landmarks of Baños. With impressive views of the city and the Tungurahua volcano, it is an ideal place to enjoy a romantic sunset.
• Crafts Center: If you are interested in local arts and crafts, the Baños Crafts Center is a place you should not miss. Here you can find a wide variety of handmade products, from souvenirs to high-quality works of art.
• San Francisco Suspension Bridge: This suspension bridge is one of the reference points of Baños. With impressive views of the Pastaza River and the surrounding jungle, it is an ideal place to take some photos and enjoy a walk with your partner.
• Tarabita Viewpoint: If you want a panoramic view of the city and its surroundings, the Tarabita Viewpoint is the perfect place. Here you can admire the beauty of the city.
In short, there are many exciting and romantic options to enjoy with your partner in Baños de Agua Santa. You just have to choose the one you like best and enjoy the trip together! Even if what you are planning is a quiet trip, Baños de Agua Santa will surprise you.